March 6, 2014

Update: Reading Bingo Challenge

Having had taken up the Reading Bingo Challenge, I thought I should also share what are the books I have been reading as a part of this challenge. I thought there would be many books which will help me check the boxes, but I decided I shall try to read a different book to satisfy each criteria. And, now I think this has made the deal more difficult for me.

Anyways, here goes...

Finished:
A book with a number in the title: The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency
A book with a blue cover: And the mountains echoed
A book by a female author: C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton
A book with a mystery: D is for Deadbeat

Currently reading:
The second book in a series: River of Smoke (Ibis Trilogy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...