January 27, 2011

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro


After quite a bit of research, I finally zeroed in on the Sony Xperia X10 mini pro as my new cellphone of choice. I bought it in November and been a month I have been using this phone now. I must say, I have been very impressed with the ease of use, the sensitivity of the touch screen, and also the ease with which one can navigate and customize the menu.

The photos, many which I clicked using its 5.0 mp camera, is also nothing to complain about. Without a flash, your hand does need to be real steady, but with the flash on, things are very smooth.

I love the notes and navigation application, very useful while traveling, where one can make notes on what all places to visit, save it as the main screen and then use the navigation tool to get directions and all. These two have been the most used applications on my phone apart from the sms, Facebook and email. I also like the one button access to the camera, which makes quick photos a breeze.

Another aspect which I adore about this phone is, unless I wish to type a message or a mail, I do not need to open out the qwerty keyboard. I can use the screen for all my daily uses, but at the same time, I do not need to struggle without he on-screen keyboard to type out messages and mails. I did have a tough choice in front of me when I had to decide between the mini and the mini pro. The main detail which factored in for me was the option to type using a simple qwerty keyboard, which I was just not ready to give up.

I think those are the great things which I can think of with regard to this phone, and having the android OS also helps with regard to apps and games. :) I am yet to upgrade to the new Android version, but since this one has given me no issues, I have yet not gotten down to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...