January 5, 2009

An eye for dreams

Following are a string of pictures which show what I would like to decorate my home with

A chest of drawers with each drawer assigned to a various specific items ( Easy to find stuff)
























A geometric print rug to liven up the bedroom


























I am a huge fan of futons. You have the required informal look and after some years you can easily shift this to the den to get a new living room furniture set. (If required)














Vases and lamp shades attract the right kind of attention





















































The sheer pleasure of a bar and bar stools in the
comfortable confines of one’s home






















I love beds with a very comfortable headboard for throw on cushions and loads of reading.

3 comments:

  1. i just moved into my new room recently and i have a chest of drawers like that, i like too. :) and i love sofa beds! unfortunately, it's quite expensive so i just bought a simple single bed, which i don't fancy too much but i bought bright bedsheets to cheer them up. :) my next mission is to find a nice rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice contemporary-clean line furniture and basics. Love the style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sulz: I thought Sofa beds would not be that expensive. Sad if they are. They look so perfect for a den, don't they?

    Kiran: Thanks Kiran !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...