June 28, 2011

10 day challenge - Six places


This has been my favourite from the beginning of this tag... was looking forward to this day alot. 

I have been traveling a lot in the past year, and I completely enjoy traveling. One of the things I want to do is drive to some place. I am a novice when it comes to driving though I like to believe that its becoming slightly better with time.

I am a beach person, lazing on beaches with a book to read and a swim in between is just something I can do for days. And not to forget the night time partying :) With both these things in perfect alignment is Goa... which I think has been by far my favourite holiday location till date! Been there twice, and can go back anytime! There are so many beaches to visit, and maybe next time I shall also go on the cultural route too.

In spite of all the travel, I have had a vacation/holiday on my mind. And these below are the six places I want to visit. 

Vietnam
Picking water spinach
Image Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mangodavid/24785743/
Spain
Passeig de Gracias, Barcelona
Image Courtesy - http://www.flickr.com/photos/aigle_dore/5237965835/

Portugal
Image Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferlomu/4777034030/
Peru
Image Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/44199467@N00/260089086/
Maldives
Image Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefanomilan/5759891986/
If I really sit down to think of all the places I want to go to.. I think thats going to a huge list. I can even list it out for within India and outside also. :)


Looking at the rest of the days.. I think now the challenge is becoming simpler... :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey cool tag! I think I might steal it from you :)

    Vietnam is a good place to go, and Maldives in like Heaven on Earth! Turkey is another place on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your list, I have been to only Maldives :)
    Spain--i have heard lots about. A friend of mine used to live there for 3 years. Vietnam--somehow I don't have a great fascination.
    I too love to travel, just like you.
    When your baby is a little bigger, do come over home! We have such a lot in common!
    Cheers
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. @memyhubbynbaby: Have you been to Vietnam? One of my friend used to work there, and her pictures got me so fascinated with this place!

    @Preeti: :) Thank you so much for the invitation.. I will surely come over once T is bigger :) Have to see Lostris too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sister lives in portugal :) but moving soon so I wont be able to visit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been to Maldives almost 5 years back.. The place is heaven.. Its so beautiful that I didnt want to leave that place.. Not to forget the amount of good food that I had.. It seemed that time has stood still there.. Amazingly peaceful..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...