May 26, 2008

Classic Rock --> Turkish

I was on a look out to download some new music, stuff which I have not heard and things which I would have missed all these years.

I have always had a liking towards Rock and Turkish music, though I must admit that my true start into Rock music started way later in life, a mere 6 years back. I joined college and I think eventually that music did find its way into my playlists.

I have been a huge fan of Def Leppard, Deep Purple, AC DC, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath and many others, but nevertheless I have never ever listened to all the songs in a single album of any of these artists, maybe except for Metallica. So now I have decided that I need to have a wider perspective of these artists, and was on a trail of finding music which have been featured as the best rock songs by these and also other artists.

I came upon some nice websites where I found many good and a few not so good songs, most in line with my music tastes. Two amongst them which I really appreciated are:

Anyone knows any other listing, (apart from the billboard charts)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...