January 29, 2013

Startings...


I have never been the one for taking risks.

I am scared and I worry of what could have been the outcome under extreme circumstances.

I am not the optimist, who will always have the other side of the coin to look at.

I do not ever know how bad the situation will be and I tend to see things always in the light of, what I could have done.

That is just the way I am.

I know that it is not the right way, but then changing your self after years of developing into this kind of a person can not be easy, can it!?

I am trying.

I know I need to get out of this 'careful' attitude and take some risks in life to feel the rush and life within me.

I need to start and I plan on starting now.

Image Source: http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/penny-farthing-for-your-thoughts-irene-suchocki.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Go for it, I have learned that you need to LIVE life rather that exist. Take a risk the worst thing that could happen is you learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was like this until long... used to hate change... just a few days back the hubster and me were discussing changes in each other thru years and he said.. u have become more comfortable with changes... :) ... go for it i say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck !
    there will be days you will want to go back to your cocoon but there will be more days that will inspire the carefree in you to smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it :). I am a careful person too, and I know how tough this can be. Can't say I'm all that successful at getting out of the rut, but I'm definitely better than before, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its better to have tried rather than to not have tried and then regret!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...