April 27, 2010

Just an update

Here I am .. completed 4 months of marriage, and did these months feel any different from the past 2 years...not really! The only difference was that we had my parents visiting, and we going over to Delhi oh so many times! I did not mind it one bit... I think my heart is just still so much in love with Delhi...it was teenage love when I set eyes on it when I was 18!

Apart from the usual love and fun in life, I have decided now comes the time to work and shed some energy and gain some money. So, I have joined the bandwagon of working (professionals/beings?) once again, so now my days start at 8 and end at 1! Now if you do not call that working, what is... well actually even within that time, I am in office for 9 hours, and the rest is travel and prep time.

What is it that I do?
Its a discovery process which I plan to undertake... and I hope that it shall keep my spirits high. So, now I shall get back to work.

5 comments:

  1. For the first time in life, 6 yrs of working, I stay just 3 min away from work :P Hs been gud as of nw ;) Nt sure when they will start calling me all the time ;)

    Gud luck to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a lovely job to have :-) Are you a teacher by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you dear friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @writerzblock: Nope, not a teacher, I work in online marketing.

    @tikuli: I need all the wishes to unravel this mystery!

    @Reema: Thanks so much!

    @Swaram: Good luck :) and hope your work remains always good to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...