December 13, 2010

Eons later

Its truly been ages since I have been on my blog, and even longer since I visited any of the blogs which I have been regularly reading. Why? There has been so much happening, so much travelling, and all clubbed together, I have been just too busy the past 1.5 months to do any blog hopping/ reading. I went to Delhi, then Calcutta, and now will be going to Delhi and Goa in the coming weeks. 


So the main update is I am currently unemployed, and I do not seem to mind it at all, a break which I have been wanting, and I guess as of now, with my health situation, its a good thing. There has been a revelation to B and me, and that is that I am expecting, and the best part was I found out at 4 months. Do not ask me how I managed to let something so big slip by unnoticed, but I did! So now, I want to just relax, be at home, help B with work, and keep myself occupied doing tit bits of what I wish to. 


Calcutta trip was amazing, and that requires a post of its own, and our anniversary Goa trip might just be clubbed with it. :) 

7 comments:

  1. wow, Congratulations! Take it cool and easy, and enjoy all the pampering! Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats....OMG 4 months..too long..hope u havent taken any medicines during this period..if so just convey the medicines u had taken to your gynae...take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you're moving to the next phase in life. Many Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!!

    How did I miss this?!?

    Congratulations babe. I hope you have a healthy & safe pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Hw did I miss this post of all things! Congratulations and have a nice time and take care :)
    Waiting for the travel posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Aathira!!!

    And take good care! And you know what this means?

    I'll be taking your address few months later, to send you some crochet booties!!!!!!!

    YAY!!

    (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rachna, Sunder, Dee, Anurag: Thank you so much :)

    @Swaram: Travel posts coming up

    @Crafty: I am myself planning to learn crochet next month onwards... any sites you would recommend for baby patterns?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear your thoughts ...